A SPECIAL INVITATION TO SPONSORSHIP
THE MOLLEN FOUNDATION 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRITY GOLF TOURNAMENT
SUNDAY, MAY 7, 2017
Camelback Golf Club | Padre Course
Promoting Healthy Habits for Future Generations!
The Mollen Foundation is celebrating their 42nd year of the Phoenix 10K & Half Marathon. In the spirit of this momentous occasion, Dr. Art is adding a new challenge to his course from the road race to the greens! We welcome the community to join us for the Mollen Foundation’s 2nd Annual Celebrity Golf Tournament on Sunday, May 7, 2016. Golfers will enjoy the exquisite Padre course of the Camelback Golf Club to raise funds for the Mollen Foundation, promoting Healthy Habits for Future Generations!
We can have up to 144 golfers tee off in support of our school and community programs for underserved youth and families at the Mollen Foundation.
The tournament will boast a round of golf at the Camelback Golf Club, celebrities and fabulous prizes, including a chance to win a Maserati for the Hole-in-One contest. Golfers will also have the opportunity to “challenge a professional golf pro.” The day will begin with a grab and go breakfast from Divot’s and close with an awards luncheon and celebration to honor your commitment to helping others.
We look forward to seeing you on the new course!
Dr. Art and Paige Mollen
Founders of the Mollen Foundation
The Mollen Foundation in support of bringing healthy habits to underserved youth and families in Arizona.
Participate as a sponsor and show us your support, or participate as a golfer and show us your skill! No matter how you decide to get involved, your gift will help us to provide the most underserved youth and families the tools and resources to live a healthier life.
Your donation and support for this event will empower youth and families to transform their lives.
2016 Mollen Foundation Milestones
- Reached approximately 12,000 students through our school and community programs
- Awarded Shared Used grant to create Garfield’s Garden on the Corner “healthy hub” for Garfield Neighborhood residents, students and families on the site of Garfield
- Launched nutrition integrated cooking in the classroom with garden harvest for all high school Health and Wellness students at ASU.
- Received US Conference of Mayors Grant in collaboration with the City of Phoenix to implement a district wide nutrition integrated food education and fitness program in the Phoenix Union High School District.
- Developed mentorship program between high school and K-8 schools, with high school mentors facilitating garden and kitchen lessons with elementary age students.
- Developed required for credit internship program for all 9th grade students at ASU Preparatory to grow healthy food at off campus PHX Renews garden site during the school day.